Data Erasure & Destruction
Ensuring that sensitive information is never seen nor heard from again...
Secure Data Destruction
- All drives will be degaussed, crushed, shredded and melted down destroying your data permanently. Our data destruction process is comprehensive and thorough ensuring that the most sensitive data can never be retrieved.
- We have the facilities to provide on-site media destruction which can be witnessed by your staff members. The sanitized media will then be transported back to our depot to complete the destruction and recycling process.
- We can wipe storage media with software allowing it to be re-used. This is a time consuming option which will allow your media to be re-used or re-sold with the peace of mind that your sensitive data can not be recovered.
- We can use software certified by CESG to wipe storage media with a classification of up to Top Secret. Our standard service offers a US DoD 3 times overwrite. This can be conducted over the whole drive, unallocated space or over specific files or folders.
- Certified Professional Security Contractors can be used for the most sensitive contracts.
- The entire destruction process can be witnessed by our I.T Security Professionals who will itemise each instance of media, document procedures and obtain photographic evidence.
- A comprehensive range of secure logistics can be provided to transport your media from anywhere in the UK including Government Security cleared drivers, dedicated logistics or DataWreck's own logistical service.
- Full audit trail & chain of custody provided for all work undertaken.
Certified Data Destruction
Secure Data Destruction certificate issued after the completion of each batch of media.
Physical destruction is carried out at an Environment Agency registered facility.
Certificate of WEEE (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) compliance in regards to physical disposal of waste material.
Full audit log and report with certificate of secure destruction process.
All media is destroyed in accordance with the WEEE Directive.
All materials will be melted down and all recyclable metal used again.